Did you miss our webinar on the major update of the MDM at the end of January? Or would you like to read all the contents again at your leisure? The presentation slides of Timo Hoffmann and Peter Lubrich are now available for download.
A short overview of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- What is the Mobility Data Marketplace MDM?
- What does the MDM do for its users?
- What does the current legal framework look like?
- How do you create a user account?
- How do you create data publications?
- What else should new users keep in mind?
These questions are particularly interesting for all new data providers affected by the Delegate Regulation 2017/1926.
Background to the update: Since the end of 2019, the MDM has also been the National Access Point for data of multimodal travel information services according to the Delegate Regulation EU 2017/1926. The number of data categories is increasing significantly and many new data providers can use its services.
Click here to download the presentation slides
This post is also available in: Deutsch